AEP Project announced an After Effects user group meeting named “AEP Night vol.2“.
The event is planned seven unique talk sessions, a short movie competition, and an after party. The talk sessions and competition will be broadcast using Ustream. (Live page on station 5 website)
And we prepared many join-prizes: CS5 Production Premium, CINEMA 4D Broadcast Edition, FxFactory Pro 2, five Red Giant products, and more.
Date: 27, May, 2010 (Thu) 18:00- 20:30 JST
Place: Station 5 (OW Building 4-21-8 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo).
*station 5 is an Adobe’s official gallery and event space at Omote-sando, Tokyo.
Originally, I’m slightly envious of AENY(User meeting in New York) but there’s not the such users-led meeting in Japan. So I want to make user meeting like that.
Japanese detailed page:
- SESSION 01: A short movie competition screening
- SESSION 02: Free talk session
- SESSION 03: Introducing CS5-ready plugins “Trapcode Particular” and “Magic Bullet Mojo
Speaker : Satoshi Okamoto Flashback Co., Ltd.
- SESSION 04: Great integration with After Effects and CINEMA 4D
Speaker : llcheesell (Tatsuro Ogata) at Vilvo Designworks
- SESSION 05: Introducing a fluid simulation plugin “Turbulence.2D” and CINEMA 4D
Speaker : Tomohide Miyata Marketing depatment at TMS Corporation
- SESSION 06: AE Scripting Case: Rendering Automation
Speaker : Yuuichi Terao (Terraon) shooting director at ufotable
- SESSION 07: After Effects CS5
Speaker : Secret guest
The event is for Japanese users but I hope that more people know such user-led user meeting held in Japan.